Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tintagel

I had a wierd day today,
At first it was boring, we talked & did homework. Next we got in the car and drove to Tintegal Castle where King Arther was born. Then we went into the Camelot Hotel and had hot chocolate. My mom and Ibby went on a tour of an artist's studio. My dad taught Sam and I to play chess. Outside the castle the wind was cool. It blew me down on my behind. We played like it was a hurricane, it was fun!
And then you can't guess what happened then! It was boring again (in the car).
At our hotel we went to the beach and explored caves and then we came back and went to the pool. We played in the pool. After that when i was taking a shower I got soap in my eyes. then we went back to the condo and ate dinner.
Sincerely,
Eric

Eric in the Wind at Tintagel, Cornwall

1 comment:

  1. It was windy outside! I fell over like, 50 times in 10 minutes!

    ReplyDelete