Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First Few Days ...

Hello Classmates
Oct. 29 & 30: I had a very long flight.  I left at 8:40 am o'clock on Friday and I landed on Saturday at 10:30 a.m.  In Scotland when I went to the boys bathroom there was no toilet.  Later we found a door to the rest of the bathroom.  We got a car.  I slept through the entire trip to where we are staying.  Sam, Adam, Pam and Trace Weisenburger showed up and we played all of the rest of the day, and chased pheasants.

October 31: The next day we found a secret fort.  There was a rope that I found and then Sam found the fort.  We showed Ibby and Adam the fort.  We had a "weekly bunny funny".  A weekly bunny funny is  when a bunny charges you and it happened to Sam.  The bunny veared but Sam never feared.

On the way to St. Andrews we saw a patch of white sheep and in the middle were two black sheep.  And we thought about two black sheep in the family.  And Sam and I made up a secret language.  One of the words in our secret lanuguage was "lut up" (be quiet).  We went to a Christmas store and on the drive we saw a graveyard and a very old church.  And I think it would be spooky if we were there tonight by ourselves.  The End.

Monday November 1
We drove and guess what ... we drove ... and drove to Loch Ness.   On the drive to Loch Ness we saw more than ten ringed neck pheasants.  I saw seagulls too.  A loch in Scotland is a lake.  There is susposed to be a monster in the loch named Nessie.    And I saw the Loch Ness  monster.  See my picture.  On the side of the lake there were a bunch of rocks from a 1000 years ago.  They say that's were Nessie tried to escape from the Loch.   The Loch used to be part of the ocean during the last iceage.  Some fish were caught in the lake after the iceage and became freshwater fish.  I had fish and chips for lunch.  Chips in  the United Kingdom are French fries. The drive home was the worst because it was raining hard with blowing wind and winding roads and we were driving on the left side of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment